Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Food critic to be

As a food lover, becoming a food critic seems like the perfect job. It's like dining out for free and even get paid to do that. In my mind, I'm already thinking of all kinds of mouthwatering dishes and great wines to complement it. Sigh,,,,ain't that the ideal dream?

Now I've done some research about this profession and there are several criteria that I need to meet. One important criteria is writing.



There is writing and,,,,,writing. Like talking, I like to write my thoughts about things, but unfortunately that's not the proper way to write a report or even a critic article. I see it with my essays and now...even my thesis. It's just not that easy to write formal english. But I'm working on this to be nearer to becoming a food critic.

This coming saturday, I'll have my first go. I'm in the tasting committee of Jiji's Restaurant's new menu. I'm not sure what to expect yet, but for sure I'll do my best to write a food-critic-like article about it. Just stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment