Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Deception or Perception?

wholesale Bowknot Embellished Lady Dress Rosewholesale New Style Sweet Rhinestone Necklace White
Lately I have been doing some research on wholesale websites and I have to say it is very upsetting and confusing. I get a list of all those interesting sites with those appealing pictures with clothes that look sooo cute and for really low prices. But then I got a cold shower when I googled for reviews on that particular site and read words like 'SCAM' or ' AWFUL SERVICE'. And you know what the most confusing part is? Every reviewsite has a customer who had an awful experience at one of those sites and recommend you to one that they believe is better. According to that, I check that recommended site out and end up with the same negative results.


Then I thought about the whole idea for a long time. I came to the conclusion that the so-called better sites are not that much better. Maybe the main difference is their customer service. How often haven't you ordered something from a book or online and it end up looking totally different. Some while ago I even ordered from forever21, a site that is supposed to sell quality products, and my sweater sleeve was not stitched correctly and a product came out not that cute as I thought it would. So, should I send them a complaint letter about how bad their stuff is? What will I gain from it? I live in Suriname. It's just not that cheap or easy to send the products back as it would've if I'm from the USA. It would be cheaper for me to use a needle and some thread to sow it back as it should've been done in the first place.


Even with this experience, I don't think forever21 is a bad site. I mean, it can happen. Should that experience scare me off from buying from them? No.....because even when you buy stuff yourself in stores, it might end up a bad bargain.


Of course, we all hope to get the cute dress as it's posted on the site, but reality shows that it's just never that cute or doesn't need to look as sexy on you as on the model. And for those who would think I'm paid by any site, I'm not. I'm just being realistic.


Making a purchase based on a book or a picture has its risks, but that's with everything in life. So, I took that risk and I'm crossing my fingers that everything will come as expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment