Friday, June 22, 2012

Prelaunch X

Lately I've got an invitation for a to be launched ForEx (Foreign Exchange) site.

They have really done it in such a way that it became a MLM (if you don't know the term,
check my other blog:Pyramid Network). Everyone who becomes a member get his/her own
prelaunch-page.With this page, you should try to motivate others to sign up, so that it becomes
one big network. And for everyone you invited for registration, the invitee gets $100,- and
you get $100,-. Pretty cool huh!

I'm a realist and believe that 'whenever something seems too good to be true, it mostly it'. But on
the other hand, I thought, what's the downside of just registering? I mean, it's not that I have to
pay for anything or that I have to do anything and I got this from an IT-expert,
so it should be legit right?

So I registered and I've read a little about what it's all about and in the site is stated that you get the 1st
$100,- from the launch site itself. You can get commission from everyone you get to register with you and
after the launchdate, you can withdraw that money if you want or use it as investment money in ForEx.

To read more and/or register, please check:
http://prelaunchx.com/x/amys

No comments:

Post a Comment