Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A New Start

For months I have been thinking about starting my own blog. And I quess today is the day I finally took action. It never was a question what I was gonna blog about. That was one thing I am certain about: Food.
I think it's best if I start explaining why I call myself  'The Taster'.
Back in university, we had a group of friends who was in the hype of cocktails. We started with mixing simple, cheap rums to create easy to make cocktails like screwdriver and rumcoke till a point where we were making great cocktails like flaming Lamborghini and cocktails with all colors of the rainbow. Back in the days, we never called it drinking, it was always 'just tasting'. I know many won't agree with me since we had sunken countless bottles of liquor. But I quess it's just one of those things you do when  you're young and wished you could go back to.
Besides that fact, I believe the first bite of anything is mostly the extreme one. Whether it's good or gross, you will never get back the first 'taste' of anything. It's the feeling, the adaption of all your senses at that moment creating your wonderful dream or worst nightmare.
With this Blog, I will not only put my personal recipes, but also my opinion of anything that I have every tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment